Ease Bunion Pain with Treatment from Your Trusted Asheville Podiatrist
That prominent bump on your big toe joint may be a bunion. Increased pressure on the bunion can make the condition worse causing pain and interfering with your day to day activities.
Signs that you may be suffering from a bunion:
- Firm bump on your big toe joint
- Pain, swelling or redness surrounding the bunion
- Restricted motion of the big toe
- Big toe deviates toward other toes
- Pain while wearing shoes or performing normal activities
Identifying the deformity early in its development is crucial to stop the pain and avoid surgery. Seek expert care from your podiatrist at the first sign of pain. When left untreated, conservative treatments are less effective.
Get help with your bunion pain by visiting Appalachian Foot and Ankle Associates today. Call (828) 277-8042 or fill out the form to the right for more information!